Children with disabilities, especially children with learning difficulties or developmental delays, need specialized and complex therapy sessions in order to improve their response and interaction, physically, mentally, and emotional well-being!
Within our comprehensive therapeutic vision, our team works on enhancing the children’s mood, using music, in order to achieve the optimal level of interaction, and verbal and non-verbal skills development
Why do we provide Speech Therapy?
- Exploring emotions
- Developing hearing sense
- Enhancing nonverbal and verbal communication skills
- Encourage the child to use both gross and fine motor movements.
- Improve the child’s sequential memory.
- Help the child to behave better.
- Support children to be Initiative and creative.
What to expect?
- Children follow simple instructions.
- Better communication skills.
- Increase their patience and ability to wait for others.
- Concentration development.
- Higher level of confidence.
- improved eye contact.
- ability to be part of teamwork.