- Physiotherapy assists children with disabilities, to successfully perform better gross motor and respiratory functional skills including mobility, stability, and endurance.
- Physiotherapy can help children with disabilities to develop and enhance their physical functional abilities. This improves the work of the muscles, bones, and nervous system.
Who benefits from Physiotherapy?
Our team provides physiotherapy to children with the following cases:
- born with Cerebral Palsy or any other physical disability.
- Has trauma or injury.
- difficulty with motor skills (jumping, playing with the ball, hopping).
- atypical movement as toe-walking or W sitting.
- Usually, we provide physiotherapy to all the children that we receive at our Centre. Since physiotherapy is mostly needed for the majority of the cases.
- If your child doesn’t apply to any of the above cases. However, you still think there is a need for medical or therapeutic care, because of unusual behavior, please meet our medical director in the field through our Outreach Program.
Summer Newsletter 2022